CALL FOR PAPERS
We are pleased to invite you to submit papers for the 6th International Conference Mongeometrija focused to the research about geometry and graphic and application to science, engineering and art. Conference will take place at the Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad(Serbia) on 7-9 June 2018.
IMPORTANT: A selection of papers presented at the conference Mongeometrija 2018 will be chosen for publication in a future issue of the Nexus Network Journal!
Nexus Network Journal is published by Springer and indexed in Thomson Reuters SCI and AHCI list
Extended abstract submission:
31. January 2018. 12. February 2018.
Notification of extended abstract acceptance:
19. February 2018. 1. March 2018.
Full Paper submission:
16. April 2018. 24. April 2018.
Notification of acceptance: 7. May 2018.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines:
- Participants are asked to submit full papers by April 24th.
- Template for paper formatting can be downloaded here.
- Send the formatted editable .doc or .docx manuscript via e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Maximum file size is 10MB.
- Blind papers should be uploaded as .pdf via EasyChair Service under the same paper number as extended abstract (replace existing .pdf with full paper).
- Papers can be presented as oral presentation or as the poster. At least one of the authors must be registered by May, 22nd. One registration covers the publication of one paper.
Theoretical geometry and graphics
● Theoretical graphics
● Geometry of curves and surfaces
● Kinematic geometry
● Descriptive geometry
● Projective geometry and perspective
● Theory of polyhedra
Applied geometry and graphics
● Geometry and graphics in Sscience, architecture, urbanism and engineering
● Geometry and graphics in art and design
● Folding geometry
● Computer animation and games
● Image-based modeling
● Virtual and augmented reality
● City modelling and GIS
Engineering computer graphics and geometry
● Parametric and generative design
● Computer aided design
● Computational geometry
● Building information modeling
● Product design and modeling
● Virtual and physical prototyping
● Digital fabrication and robotics
● Design strategies and biomimicry
● Image synthesis
● Computer-generated Imagery
● Scientific and technical visualization
Geometry and graphics education and teaching methodology
● Education of Descriptive Geometry and Graphics
● Education Technology Research
● Educational Software Development
History of geometry and graphics
● Geometry/graphics in historical contexts
● Geometric aspects of historic-cultural monuments