CALL FOR PAPERS
We are pleased to invite you to submit papers for the 6th International Conference Mongeometrija focused to the research about geometry and graphic and application to science, engineering and art. Conference will take place at the Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad(Serbia) on 7-9 June 2018.
IMPORTANT: A selection of papers presented at the conference Mongeometrija 2018 will be chosen for publication in a future issue of the Nexus Network Journal!
Nexus Network Journal is published by Springer and indexed in Thomson Reuters SCI and AHCI list
Extended abstract submission: 31. January 2018.
Notification of extended abstract acception: 19. February 2018.
Full Paper submission: 16. April 2018.
Notification of acceptance and registration opening: 7. May 2018.
Extended Abstract Guidelines:
- Participants are asked to submit extended abstracts before 31.1.2018.
- All papers will be blind reviewed.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance (19.2.2018.)
- There are no strict formatting requirements. Extended abstract should be blind and must contain the essential elements needed to evaluate a manuscript. Extended abstract should be 500-1000 words long, with additional five references (minimum) and up to three figures/tables (maximum). Authors may submit their manuscript (text, figures and tables) as a single PDF file
- Files should be uploaded at EasyChair service
Theoretical geometry and graphics
● Theoretical graphics
● Geometry of curves and surfaces
● Kinematic geometry
● Descriptive geometry
● Projective geometry and perspective
● Theory of polyhedra
Applied geometry and graphics
● Geometry and graphics in Sscience, architecture, urbanism and engineering
● Geometry and graphics in art and design
● Folding geometry
● Computer animation and games
● Image-based modeling
● Virtual and augmented reality
● City modelling and GIS
Engineering computer graphics and geometry
● Parametric and generative design
● Computer aided design
● Computational geometry
● Building information modeling
● Product design and modeling
● Virtual and physical prototyping
● Digital fabrication and robotics
● Design strategies and biomimicry
● Image synthesis
● Computer-generated Imagery
● Scientific and technical visualization
Geometry and graphics education and teaching methodology
● Education of Descriptive Geometry and Graphics
● Education Technology Research
● Educational Software Development
History of geometry and graphics
● Geometry/graphics in historical contexts
● Geometric aspects of historic-cultural monuments