We are pleased to invite you to submit papers for the 6th International Conference Mongeometrija focused to the research about geometry and graphic and application to science, engineering and art. Conference will take place at the Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad(Serbia) on 7-9 June 2018.
Extended abstract submission: 31. January 2018.
Notification of extended abstract acception: 19. February 2018.
Full Paper submission: 16. April 2018.
Notification of acceptance and registration opening: 7. May 2018.
Theoretical geometry and graphics
● Theoretical graphics
● Geometry of curves and surfaces
● Kinematic geometry
● Descriptive geometry
● Projective geometry and perspective
● Theory of polyhedra
Applied geometry and graphics
● Geometry and graphics in Sscience, architecture, urbanism and engineering
● Geometry and graphics in art and design
● Folding geometry
● Computer animation and games
● Image-based modeling
● Virtual and augmented reality
● City modelling and GIS
Engineering computer graphics and geometry
● Parametric and generative design
● Computer aided design
● Computational geometry
● Building information modeling
● Product design and modeling
● Virtual and physical prototyping
● Digital fabrication and robotics
● Design strategies and biomimicry
● Image synthesis
● Computer-generated Imagery
● Scientific and technical visualization
Geometry and graphics education and teaching methodology
● Education of Descriptive Geometry and Graphics
● Education Technology Research
● Educational Software Development
History of geometry and graphics
● Geometry/graphics in historical contexts
● Geometric aspects of historic-cultural monuments